If You Need to Clean a Property After Eviction, It Can be Hard to Find a Service Provider You Can Trust to Do it Quickly. Here’s How to Find Them.
Time is Money – Save Both
Avoid Injury and Property Damage
Find a Team Who Gives You Peace of Mind
- Thorough background checks given to every employee before they become a member of the team.
- Top-of-the line tools and protective equipment are used by every team member for every job.
- The latest health and safety guidelines as laid out by the CDC are upheld and followed through every step of every job.
- All inquiries and phone calls are followed up on right away.
- You can get a free quote on your junk removal services in order to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
Not Your Average Dump
We don’t just get it – we’re prepared for it, and we’re here for you. Our team of guys is all about teamwork, trustworthiness, and terrific service. We’re committed to excellence along every step of the junk removal process, and we leverage our expertise into a seamless, easy experience for you.
Serving The Bay Area
Junk Reduction does not accept or remove items such as: fuels like gasoline, herbicides and pesticides, car fluids (such as oil and antifreeze), biohazard materials, items in dangerous areas, bleach and similar cleaners, wet paint, pressurized containers, or any other hazardous materials. Junk Reduction reserves the right to refuse service to individuals or areas that do not comply.